- notes for:
- researched more papers we love stuff
- potential papers to read
- potential ways to organize/communicate publicly
- structure of the group assuming it doesn't die tragically
- actual PWL meeting where we discussed these things.
- first paper chosen to be discussed is "Magic: The Gathering is Turing Complete" by Churchill et. al. Hedon will be the one presenting, thanks Hedon!.
i finally gave in and bought Pocket, used it for saving some papers i want to read later. not much else here.
- squats: 5x5 60lb
- bench: 5x5 50lb
- barbell row: 5x5 70lb
i am also trying to commit to riding my bike to uni instead of using my car. there is a stupid amount of traffic around the parking garage such that if you get there at peak leaving/before class, you can literally get stuck entering/leaving the garage for about ~15 minutes in of itself. it's moronic and i basically snapped, there's no reason to ride my bike; who cares if i'm sweaty, less carbon and it's a good workout at ~4mi total, back and forth. it worked out today, aside from minor leg exhaustion (having lifted before going to school) and aforementioned sweat.