aside from classes:
- cs461 notes.
- did some agenda/planning stuff.
- met up with cs449 group to discuss upcoming project, timeline, outline
deliverable, and figure out what things we need to know before our next
- also talked about our tech stack. i think we are really going to try and see if we can get a solution involving rust working using neon to interface with js/browser.
- checked out pocket more as a solution for organizing things i want to read.
- next up is to checkout elfeed for emacs so i can setup rss for blogs i want to keep track of.
none today outside of commuting to/from uni on my bike. doing this consistently is going to definitely give me some quads given the hills in kc.